Norton Security is the best anti-virus software. It not only protects your devices from viruses but also from online threats, malware and ransomware attacks, etc.
Norton Security Suite is the previous version and Norton security online is the latest version. If you are an Xfinity Internet customer, you can avail the latest version of Norton at no extra cost.
In this blog, because, I am going to list down the steps to uninstall Norton security from your devices. However, it is strongly recommended to keep the software as protection from viruses and other online threats is a must.
In case you are uninstalling it to get the latest version or cleaning up your devices, do install it back and ensure the safety of your devices.
How To Uninstall Norton Security Online Or Norton Security Suite
Follow these steps to uninstall Norton Security Online or Norton Security Suite from your devices.
- Step 1: Uninstall Norton Security Online/Norton Security Suite From Computer
- Go to the Start menu.
- Click on “Control Panel”.
- Go to “Program and Features”.
- In the list of installed programs, search for Norton Security and select it.
- Click “Uninstall/Remove” program.
- Click “Yes” when prompted “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select “Uninstall Preferences”.
- After the process is finished, Norton Security will be uninstalled from your computer device.
- So, Restart your computer.
- Step 2: CCCC Online/Norton Security Suite From Mac
- Go to the “Application Folder”.
- Double Click “Norton Security”.
- Next to the Apple Icon – on the menu bar, click on “Norton Security” and then select “Uninstall Norton Security” from the drop-down menu.
- In the next pop-up window, it will ask for confirmation, click on “Uninstall”.
- Type in your password used for logging in into Mac and then click “Install Helper”.
- The un-installation process will begin automatically.
- After the process is complete, restart your Mac.
- Step 3: Uninstall Norton Security Online/Norton Security Suite From Android Devices
- Go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Apps/Applications”
- Select the “Norton Mobile Security” App from the list of installed apps.
- Click on “Uninstall”.
- now Click “Ok” to confirm the uninstallation.
- So Click “Ok” once the uninstallation is completed.
- Restart your Android device.
- Step 4: Uninstall Norton Security Online/Norton Security Suite From iOS Devices
- Go to the Home Screen and find the “Norton Mobile” Icon.
- Press and hold the icon until it shakes
- Click on the “x” button in the top left corner of the application icon.
- Click “Delete” to confirm the uninstallation.
- Restart the iOS devices.
If you do not want to take a risk of losing your personal data and information and do not want to be attacked by online viruses and malware threats, it is advisable to install anti-virus software for all your devices.
Norton Security is the best anti-virus software and offers different subscriptions based on your needs.