Microsoft Word incorporates an inquiry work that makes it simple to look for a wide range of components in an archive, including content. Utilize the essential instrument to search for cases of a particular word, or the propelled choices to do things like supplant all cases of a word with another or scan for conditions.
Play out a Basic Word Search
To look for a particular word or expression in Word:
- Go to the Home tab and select Find. Or on the other hand, press Ctrl+F.
- In the Navigation sheet, enter the content you need to look for. A rundown of coordinating words shows in the Navigation sheet and occasions of the word are featured in the fundamental report.
There are three different ways to burn through the outcomes in the Navigation sheet:
- Press Enter to move to the following outcome.
- Select an outcome with the mouse.
- Select Office 365 login the Up and Down bolts to move to the past or next outcome.
- Roll out any improvements or alters to the record as required.
- Select the Down bolt to move to the following case of the word.
Match Case, Whole Words Only, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
Past scanning for each case of a word, you can get progressively explicit about what you need to discover. For instance, you may just need entire occurrences of a word and only one out of every odd word that contains the letter mix. Or then again, you may just need to discover occurrences of a word that aren’t promoted.
Here’s the means by which to complete a propelled hunt:
- Select Home > Find to open the Navigation sheet.
- In the Navigation sheet, to one side of the Search box, select the Search for more things dropdown bolt.
- Pick Options.
- In the Find Options exchange box, pick the depiction that best fits what you’re attempting to discover. For instance, to discover cases of a word with a similar upper casing, select Match case.
- Select OK.
Utilize Advanced Find
A large number of the decisions accessible in the Find Options discourse box are additionally accessible in Advanced Find. Propelled Find incorporates the alternative to supplant the content with something new. In light of your choice, Word replaces one case or all cases on the double. You can likewise supplant the organizing, or change the language, section, and tab settings.
Discover Instances of Other Elements
A portion of different alternatives in the Navigation sheet incorporate scanning for conditions, tables, designs, commentaries, endnotes, and remarks.