Erasing applications on Chromebook opens up hard drive space, or essentially cleans up your Chrome OS Launcher. Evacuating applications you never again need is done in only a couple of snaps.
Erasing Apps by means of Launcher
Chromebook applications can be uninstalled legitimately from the Launcher itself by following these means:
- Select the Launcher symbol, spoken to by a circle and normally situated in the base left corner of the screen.
- A hunt bar shows up, alongside five application symbols. Straightforwardly beneath these symbols, select the up bolt to show the full Launcher screen.
- Find the application you need to uninstall and right-click its symbol.
- Select download office 2016
- An affirmation message shows that inquires as to whether the application ought to be erased. Select Remove to finish the procedure.
Erasing Extensions by means of Chrome
Additional items and expansions can be uninstalled from the Chrome internet browser by following these means:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper-right corner of the program window, select the menu (three-speck) symbol.
- Drift over More apparatuses.
- Select Extensions.
- A rundown of introduced augmentations and applications shows in another program tab. To uninstall an application or augmentation, select Remove under the thing depiction.
- An affirmation message shows up, inquiring as to whether the chose thing ought to be erased. Select Remove to finish the procedure.
The application or augmentation is evacuated.