In Microsoft Word 2013—and all over—representation is a vertical format and scene is an even design. As a matter of course, Word opens in picture direction. On the off chance that you need simply some portion of a record to show up in scene direction or the other way around, there are a few different ways to achieve this.
You can either embed area breaks physically at the top and the base of the page that you need in an alternate direction, or you can choose the content and permit Microsoft Word 2013 to embed the new areas for you.
Addition Section Breaks and Set the Orientation
Set the breaks first and afterward set the direction. In this technique, you don’t give Word a chance to choose where the pads fall. So as to achieve this, embed a Next Page Section Break toward the begin and end of the content, table, picture, or another article, and after that set the direction.
Addition a Section Break toward the start of the zone that you need to have an alternate direction:
- Select the Page Layout tab.
- Snap the Breaks drop-down menu in the Page Setup segment.
- Select Next Page in the Section Breaks area.
- Move as far as possible of the segment and rehash the above strides to set an area break toward the finish of the material that will show up in a substitute direction.
- Snap the office/setup Page Setup Launcher catch on the Page Layout tab in the Page Setup gathering.
- Snap Portrait or Landscape on the Margins tab in the Orientation area.
- Select Section in the Apply To drop-down rundown.
- Snap the OK catch.
Give Word A chance to embed Section Breaks and Set the Orientation
By letting Microsoft Word 2013 addition area breaks, you spare mouse clicks, yet you have no clue where Word is going to put the segment breaks.
The primary issue with letting Microsoft Word place the segment breaks is on the off chance that you miss-select your content. On the off chance that you don’t feature the whole passage, numerous sections, pictures, table, or different things, Microsoft Word moves the unselected things onto another page. So in the event that you choose to go this course, be cautious when choosing the things you need. Select the content, pages, pictures, or sections that you need to change to representation or scene direction.
Cautiously feature all the material you need to show up on a page or pages with an alternate direction from the remainder of the archive.
- Snap the Page Layout Launcher catch on the Page Layout tab in the Page Setup gathering.
- Snap Portrait or Landscape on the Margins tab in the Orientation segment.
- Select Selected Text in the Apply To drop-down rundown.
- Snap the OK catch.